If you are working with Google Tag Manager, you can easily embed wiredminds’ tracking code via a “tag”. Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Google Tag Manager account online and elect the new tag -> add new tag option.
2. Click in the middle of the Tag-Configure box or optionally in the top right corner click on the pencil to edit.
3. Select the tag type by searching for LeadLab in the top right search box.
4. After selecting the LeadLab tag, apply your tracking account ID.
5. Add a trigger by clicking in the middle of the Trigger field.
6. Select the All Pages trigger with the Page call type.
7. Click Save in the upper right corner and assign a name defined by you.
8. Now all you have to do is publish the tag by selecting Submit in the top right corner.
9. Confirm the publication of the tag by selecting Publish.